Trading & Growth
Winning on Amazon is more than just ACoS and keywords
Once we’ve set up and optimised content and ad campaigns, we can shift focus to maintaining your account. What does that mean? Well anyone that has used Vendor or Seller Central before will know that the more you sell, the more issues seem to arise. Lost shipments, duplicate ASIN’s, content changes, counterfeit products – the list goes on.
We are an Amazon agency with many years of experience dealing with all the challenges that Amazon can throw at you, and we know how to resolve them quickly.
As your Amazon account management agency, we offer:
- Daily monitoring of reviews, availability, BuyBox and content changes.
- Promotional planning and activation for key events or in line with sales targets.
- Troubleshooting like raising cases to remove duplicate ASIN’s, or resolve shipping disputes.
- New product launch planning including Amazon Vine or Early Reviewer Program.
- Competitor tracking to spot growth opportunities.
- Continual support to grow sales against set targets.
Mamas & Papas
Mamas & Papas had a Vendor account as Amazon was becoming a growing part of their business but they were having issues with the operational side of Amazon so Molzi stepped in to manage it for them so they didnt have to.
The case of the missing Buy Box
A missing Buy Box, different from a lost Buy Box, can cause havoc for conversions. Molzi has created a nifty troubleshooting list to help you determine the most common reasons so you can fix your account before its too late
Trading your account to grow sales
As well as fire-fighting, it’s essential to create a strategy for growing your sell-through on Amazon, whether it’s capitalising on competitors running out of stock, running promotions and coupons or just ensuring your best sellers are always available.
As your Amazon agency, we can manage it for you, and even help with forecasting and promotional planning across Amazon’s key sales events like Prime Day and Black Friday.