PPC & Advertising
Amazon is the 3rd largest advertising platform in the world
Once your product pages are retail-ready, it’s time to drive traffic to them.
We do this by setting up and managing your Amazon Sponsored Ads campaigns.
Amazon Sponsored Ads allow brands to increase product visibility by getting their products to the top of relevant search results.
We will create an advertising strategy based on product profitability, availability, Buy Box share, and of course, your business goals and sales targets.
Need to drive traffic with Amazon advertising? Get in touch today!
As your Amazon advertising agency, we offer:
- Advertising audits to identify pitfalls, recommendations and formulate your advertising strategy.
- Campaign creation, portfolio set-ups, monitoring and reporting.
- Budget management including day-part bidding to mitigate out-of-budget issues.
- Rules-based optimisation using industry-leading ads management software.
- Opportunities to enter BETA Amazon Advertising product tests.
- DSP consulting to ensure your media investments are closely aligned with your retail strategy.
Indigo Jamm needed a way to tell its story of quality and sustainability on Amazon to help drive awareness and sales more effectively. An integral part of the Molzi strategy was to use Amazon Advertising to help increase visibility and grow sales.
Lenovo wanted help managing their Amazon Ad campaigns. We didn’t disappoint. In fact, we achieved the number one Best Seller position in the Amazon Laptops store. The best part was that we did this just in time for the start of the Black Friday.
Strategic promotional planning
Everything we do directly supports sales. Because we’re Amazon specialists, we’ll ensure your promotional, Sponsored Ads and DSP strategies are closely aligned with your retail targets.
We manage Sponsored Ads for top tier brands across all Amazon categories. We’ll work to build relevancy for new product listings, educate shoppers about new launches, drive low ACoS sales of hero products, cut wasted spend, find new-to-brand customers, or launch in new countries.