Amazon Consulting & Strategy
An Amazon strategy consultancy that puts your needs first.
The age of ecommerce can be challenging for brands to navigate that’s why we start by understanding your marketplace challenges and aspirations. From this brief, our Amazon consultants will audit your existing content, advertising and retail strategy, as well as that of your competitors, to identify opportunities and guide you towards achieving your goals.
In addition, we will analyse the market and present new opportunities for your business – for instance, product trends or marketplace and country expansion – and provide you with the supporting data to properly assess each potential route. Then we can help you see it through!
Our Amazon consultants can build your Amazon strategy, or train your team on the bits you need help with
- Account audits to flag sales-inhibiting issues and assess the performance of your content and Sponsored Ads
- Ongoing strategic support, from pricing to helping negotiate more preferable terms with Amazon
- Understanding the category and competitor landscape to spot gaps in product offerings and recommend competitive tactics
- Training for your teams on best practices and strategies for content and advertising
- Training on understanding the Amazon flywheel, and how to set up and trade competitively on the #1 marketplace
- Opportunities identification, from product trends to expansion into new countries or marketplaces like eBay
Indigo Jamm were originally using am Vendor Central account but it just wasn’t the right account for their brand vision. After consulting with us, we created an Amazon sales strategy and were able to increase sales by 100% YoY.
Lenco hired Molzi to help launch their brand on Amazon UK, building brand awareness in the UK market, and growing sales. Our Amazon consultants advised on their account & created an ad strategy that matched the goals for Lenco
What Amazon consulting services do we offer?
It is thought that ecommerce growth is set to increase by $42B over the next 4 years (+87% vs. 2018) so getting Amazon right is key.
Research is just the beginning of our consultations. How much demand exists for your products on Amazon and other marketplaces? How well is your category growing on these ecommerce channels? Is there a price tier that works best? Which trends are emerging in the market?
Our Amazon consultants can help answer these questions, and train your team on how to achieve success in all aspects of marketplace management, from trading to reporting, content optimisation and advertising.