Consulting & Strategy
The age of ecommerce can be challenging for brands to navigate
We start by understanding your marketplace challenges and aspirations. From this brief, our team will audit your existing content, advertising and retail strategy, as well as that of your competitors, to identify opportunities and guide you towards achieving your goals.
In addition, we will analyse the market and present new opportunities for your business – for instance, product trends or marketplace and country expansion – and provide you with the supporting data to properly assess each potential route. Then we can help you see it through!
We can build your marketplace strategy, or train your team on the bits you need help with
- Account audits to flag sales-inhibiting issues and assess the performance of your content and Sponsored Ads
- Ongoing strategic support, from pricing to helping negotiate more preferable terms with Amazon
- Understanding the category and competitor landscape to spot gaps in product offerings and recommend competitive tactics
- Training for your teams on best practices and strategies for content and advertising
- Training on understanding the Amazon flywheel, and how to set up and trade competitively on the #1 marketplace
- Opportunities identification, from product trends to expansion into new countries or marketplaces like eBay
Indigo Jamm were originally using a Vendor Central account but it just wasn’t the right account for their brand vision. By creating a sales strategy on Amazon, we are able to increase sales by 100% YoY.
Lenco hired Molzi to help launch their brand on Amazon.co.uk, building brand awareness in the UK market, and growing sales. We advised on their account & created an ad strategy that matched the goals for Lenco
Research is just the beginning
Ecommerce growth is set to increase by $42B over the next 4 years (+87% vs. 2018).
How much demand exists for your products on Amazon and other marketplaces? How well is your category growing on these ecommerce channels? Is there a price tier that works best? Which trends are emerging in the market?