Digital Designer (Ecommerce)
Amazon is the world’s biggest ecommerce platform and the 3rd largest advertising platform after Google and Facebook. In the US, Amazon is more trusted than local police and even the government. It’s changed the way we research products; and made peer reviews essential to the online shopping experience. We manage the Amazon content for some of the world’s most recognised brands; and we’re expanding our content team based in Farnham, Surrey!
Who we are
We manage the Amazon businesses for some of the world’s most recognised brands from leading oral care and beauty brands to electronics and toy manufacturers. Although this role is based in Farnham, Surrey, we also have offices in Hong Kong, Spain and Australia. Our ambition is to become a global leader in this very fast-growing sector of marketplace commerce.
Who you are
Ideally, you can show us examples of copy you’ve written for online (whether it’s a blog, product copy or even uni essays!) and have a basic level of Photoshop knowledge. We’ll teach you about Amazon SEO and how to create online Stores and optimised product listings.
You’ll have a natural instinct for understanding how customers shop online, and enjoy researching new products. You’ll be able to take complicated product specs and turn them into customer benefits. It’s important that you have an eye for detail, are willing to learn and ask questions, and can work without micro-management.
What we offer
You’ll have the opportunity to earn commission on top of a competitive basic salary and help influence the direction of our expanding business through helping our clients win on Amazon.
Molzi offers a fantastic working environment with flexi-time, weekly lunches, monthly socials and free coffee!
Skills and desired experience
- 2 years experience in digital design for ecommerce, ideally agency-side
- Proven experience creating online banners and web pages using templates (no coding required)
- Competent user of Photoshop or Adobe Creative Suite (or other)
- Copywriting ability – proven ability to write fluently and accurately about products across all categories
- Fluent in written and spoken English – other languages would be an advantage
- Confident dealing directly with clients
- A positive, solutions-focused approach to work life