Set-up & Integration
We'll do the heavy-lifting of building your brand's marketplace presence
Maybe you’re already selling on Amazon UK, using FBA, but looking to drive incremental sales?
We can expand your Amazon business to new countries and set you up on various other global marketplaces in countries where Amazon doesn’t even exist!
Even better, we can integrate these new marketplaces with your existing fulfilment solution, so you don’t need to process orders or ship stock.
We will handle the account creation, product set-ups and integration. You just need to watch the sales roll in.
We can handle account creation, product set-ups and integration
- Amazon Seller and eBay account set-ups and management.
- Product setups including keyword research and search engine optimisations.
- Support with Amazon-specific requirements such as Frustration Free Packaging (FFP).
- Integrator solutions suited to the marketplaces you are selling on, and the ones you’re targeting.
- Integrating new ecommerce channels with your existing fulfilment solutions, for example Amazon FBA.
- Assistance with brand protection programs like Amazon Brand Registry and Transparency.
The Top 10 Global Ecommerce Marketplaces
There are a plenty of unknown marketplaces that sellers could sell on. For this reason, we have reviewed over 80 marketplaces and identified where the biggest opportunities for growth lies.
Setting up an Amazon Seller account
Want to sell your products on Amazon but have no idea where to start. The 1st step is to set up an Seller Account. Molzi has created a step by step guide to help you in this regard.
Claim your brand in global marketplaces
By 2020, marketplaces are estimated to account for 40% of the global online retail market.
eBay has 182M active shoppers worldwide. Amazon has 310M active shoppers worldwide. Last year, 51% of units were sold by 3P sellers.
Whether you’re selling on Amazon directly or resisting the marketplace giant, it’s highly likely that your products are already being sold by third party sellers. We can help you manage the way your brand is being represented online, whether you choose to sell on these channels or not.